Welcome to Husqvarna Construction
Technical Service Training Events
This session is designed for the Technical Professionals that are servicing and repairing Husqvarna equipment.
The focus will be on specific equipment lines according to the class category. Covering maintenance, trouble shooting, repairs and product documentation.
Training Course Listing US
1) Surface Prep & Vacuums Customer Tech Training,
January 31 - February 2
2) Wall Saw and Power Pack Customer Tech Training,
3) DXR & Attachments Customer Tech Training,
4) Trowels Customer Tech Training,
5) Power Cutter, Floor Saw & Soff Cut Customer Tech Training,
May 9 - 11
6) Surface Prep & Vacuums Customer Tech Training,
7) Blastrac Technical Training,
8) DXR & Attachments Customer Tech Training,
9) Wall Saw and Power Pack Customer Tech Training,
10) Power Cutter, Floor Saw & Soff Cut Customer Tech Training,
11) Trowels Customer Tech Training,
12) Surface Prep & Vacuums Customer Tech Training,
13 Compaction & Trench Rollers Customer Tech Training,
14) Blastrac Technical Training,
Training Contact US
Class Information & Agenda
This is a hands-on training - please wear appropriate work clothing such as work pants, work boots, etc All other protective gear will be provided.
We will be getting dirty!
Husqvarna will confirm classes 14 days in advance. Please hold until that time before booking travel. Participants are responsible for securing their own airline tickets for travel. Husqvarna is not responsible for change fees for travel booked before receipt of confirmation of the class.
In the event a Husqvarna training session must be canceled:
Participants will be notified 2 weeks prior.
Participants will be offered enrolled in the next offering of the same class.
Participants are responsible for securing their own hotel arrangements for the duration of the training session. Monday and Friday are travel days. Husqvarna will provide a daily shuttle to and from the Husqvarna Experience Training Center and Hampton Inn, Olathe.
Hampton Inn. 12081 S. Strang Line Road, Olathe, KS. 66062, (913) 393-1111
Content: Product Overview, Mechanics, Electric & Hydraulic System, Software, Scheduled Maintenance, Trouble Shooting, Service Doc., Special Tools
Monday - Event Day One
Travel to this event is the sole responsibility of the attendee. Air fare and additional transportation to the event is not provided by Husqvarna and is considered the responsibility of the attendee.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - Event Day Two, Three and Four
Shuttle will leave the hotel at 7:30 a.m. and return to the hotel at 5:00 p.m. Lunch and light snacks will be provided during training.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.: Training, break as needed
Friday - Event Day Five
Safe Travel Home
No more than two people from each company per training session. We allow a maximum of 8 minimum 4 attendees per training session in order to give students more attention and a better hands on experience.